- Euklid - CAD/CAM - EN »
- Products »
- EUKLID CAD/CAM »
- CAD »
- Geometry definition »
- 3D Modeling
A number of standard functions make it easy to define the 3D model. Most functions are based on 2D/3D curves or on given surfaces. Some surfaces are simply defined by entering such parameters as length, width, height and so on.
2D/3D curves: Defining 2D curves out of circles, lines or splines and 3D Bezier polygons allows you to create a wide range of free-form surfaces.
- Surface between several profiles
- Surfaces along one or two directrices with as many intermediate profiles as you like
- Surface with (variable) draft angle to a directrix
- Surface with (variable) draft angle to given surfaces
- Surfaces of rotation
- Profile surfaces, with directrix
- Intersecting surfaces, filling surfaces